Cardiac Trivia Game and PowerPoint
This program includes the recent updates from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults.
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
You will find the most important information for diet and heart disease in this game. Questions make it fun to learn - they are worth 100-500 points. Each time they get an answer right they get valuable points (but shhhh let's keep it a secret that they are learning to eat healthier, too!) Other educators always report that our trivia games keep their audiences very interested and excited during their classes.
The four major game sections are most relevant for today's time-pressed consumer who is surrounded by calorie-laden food choices and big advertising:
1) Show Me the Fiber - everyone always needs more fiber and this is a key area of learning,
2) Beware of Sodium - sodium is everywhere not just in the salt shaker,
3) Look at Labels - so you don't eat too much fat
4) DASH Diet - let's learn about this scientifically proven, plant-based diet so we eat more of the right stuff
Use this game as a lively way to teach individuals about healthful eating for their hearts. It can be used in classes for wellness, cardiac rehab and diabetes. It is good for cholesterol and hypertension.
Play with PowerPoint or use the leader guide and play without the PowerPoint show - your choice.
Add a colorful Cholesterol Poster to your classroom!
- Format: Download
- Number of Slides: over 40 slides with speaker's notes
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 13
- Ages 15 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 45 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates.