Brown Bag It Lunch PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning Objectives & Benefits:
The purpose of this program is to make consumers aware of the following:
- Calorie comparison of "bagged lunch" versus restaurant or fast food dining.
- Lunch suggestions from MyPlate - new ideas for what to pack
- Tips on planning lunches and making them fun
- Noontime exercise at home or work
- My Plate Lunch - how to meet goals
- This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
Add a colorful "Brown Bag It Lunch Poster" to your classroom!
Each lesson includes:
- PowerPoint show and PDF printable handouts
- Immediate digital download with all files delivered to your inbox
- Number of slides: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.