Are You Drinking Candy? Sugar and Beverage Awareness Vinyl Health Fair Banner 24" x 62" on stand
This shocking poster about beverages and sugar shows that some people might be drinking a lot of candy!
Learning objectives and benefits:
- This colorful sugar awareness banner will educate and entertain on any wall.
- It uses an infographic to help people visualize how much sugar is in many of the popular drinks they choose every day.
- Beverages can be a major source of sugar and calories in the diet and many research studies show that the satiety from beverages is not equal to the calories consumed.
- Best of all, the Are You Drinking Candy Poster comes with handouts that support the Dietary Guideline's message about beverages being the source of 50% of the sugar in the American Diet.
- Use this poster for wellness fairs, classrooms, offices, cafeterias and more. This high quality poster is on heavy glossy paper and is laminated for protection.
- All of these popular drinks are everywhere consumers go, including: fast food restaurants, coffee shops, and convenience stores.
- The colors used in this poster attract the human eye and encourage a call to action.
- One teaspoon of sugar is found in one small lollipop.
- This beverage awareness banner about sugar and beverages makes a great classroom banner plus it can be used as a school cafeteria banner.
- There are many discussion points that can be used for this banner.
- Water and unsweetened tea are the best choices
- One juice drink has the equivalent of about 6 lollipops
- A sports drink has almost 9 lollipops worth of sugar
- Sweetened tea has more sugar than a large soda
- 1 teaspoon equals 4 grams of sugar.
- Large sweetened coffee and energy drinks are almost identical in sugar content
Size: 24" 62" vinyl banner on x stand
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 8 - 100
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.