12 Lessons for Kids and Teens Poster Bundle
Here you can purchase just the posters from our 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Management for Kids and Teens program at a special discount! Maybe you just want the posters for a wellness fair or you need another set?
With the 12 MORE Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, you receive 12 Posters for just $8.25 each! If they were purchased separately it would cost $228
- There are 12 lessons and they are flexible - teach one per day, one per week, one more month - any way you like.
- Lessons are designed for today's time-pressed consumer who often has very rich food choices everywhere he turns - commercials, fast food, coffee shops, the snack cart, parties, grocery stores, gas stations and more.
- Portion control, beverage calories, snacking smart, fast food alternatives and more prove to be very modern topics that are realistic.
- We can help with HealthierUS School Challenge! Our materials promote better eating for whole grains, a healthy plate and more fruits and veggies!
Use the posters in cafeterias, bulletin boards, hallways, offices, patient waiting rooms, wellness fairs and more!
12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Management for Kids and Teens include:
- Lesson 1 - Want to Lose Weight? Burn More Calories Than You Consume!
- Lesson 2 - Feel Full on Fewer Calories: Think 'Choose Right', not 'Diet'
- Lesson 3 - Portion Control: Don't Go Overboard
- Lesson 4 - Exercise to Lose and Control Weight
- Lesson 5 - Don't Drink Your Calories
- Lesson 6 - Carbohydrate 101: Not All Carbs Are Created Equal
- Lesson 7 - Snacking Smart: Think Out of the Bag
- Lesson 8 - Lower Fat for Better Weight Control
- Lesson 9 - Cooking Light Portion Control Cooking
- Lesson 10 - Fast Food Alternatives
- Lesson 11- Healthy Plate
- Lesson 12 - Stress Eating and Food Cravings
Many are overwhelmed with large portions, refined carbohydrates and no education about the calorie density of foods. Still more do not exercise or realize the benefits of being more active. These lessons will instruct and motivate in a positive manner for better health and weight.