Which Side Are You On? | Healthy Food Poster | Healthy Eating Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have an entertaining visual about food choices.
- Fast can be healthy.
- The question, "Which side are you on?" makes a great icebreaker question.
- Look at an entire meal plan instead of just one food.
- Remind them of what to eat in the cafeteria.
- Talk about portion control and MyPlate - the healthy side is half fruits and veggies and it also uses whole grains and skim milk.
- Display this poster in your cafeteria, office, classroom or bulletin board to get across the message about choosing healthful, whole foods versus processed, fast foods.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Size: 18 X 24
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 9 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.