Healthy Habit Wheel Poster emphasizes how being healthy is an eternal process. This beautiful wheel has all the relevant messages for today's consumers based on the Dietary Guidelines and Physical Activity Guidelines.
- Think "I can!"
- Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks
- Drink 3 cups of milk a day or the equivalent
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Follow MyPlate for a healthy diet
- Find a sport that you enjoy
- Walk the dog and help out more
- Play outside more
- Try to get 60 minutes of exercise a day
- Get enough sleep
- Limit screen time
- Wash hands often
Just imagine how wonderful your day as an educator would be if your students did at least half of these!? The good news is that the poster will educate them and show them to be healthy, ready to learn, and never stop!
- Ages 8 to 100
- 18" x 24"
- Beautiful warm colors
- Excellent habits for health
Fun activity ideas for the classroom using this poster:
- Make my own wheel
- Importance of each step on the wheel
- Wheel step day: Monday is "Yes I can" and Tuesday is "turn off screens" and so forth
- Breakfast in the classroom
- Learn about sports
- Try a new food
- Make classroom MyPlate based on favorite dinner items
Themes to use:
- Make learning fun!
- Tips and tricks for students
- Get into a groove all year
- Build strong learners
- Make studying easier
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.