Change It Up Bookmarks pack of 50 2"X7"
Change It Up Bookmarks are colorful and these beautiful nutrition bookmarks remind them to eat a colorful array of fruits and vegetables every day.
The front size features a beautiful butterfly that is made of fruits. The colors are brilliant and the background is like a blue sky with radiant sun rays. The message is "Change It Up" and the idea is to go from eating fast food to eating a whole food diet so you can be more vibrant and healthful.
The back side of the bookmark gives 3 ways to improve your health using diet and exercise. It guides individuals to follow the Dietary Guidelines for Americans by consuming more fruits and vegetables, keeping an eye on portion sizes, and moving more.
Bookmarks are printed on both sides on 14 point glossy card stock and they are packed in stacks of 50. The size is 2" x 7".
More uses and ideas for the Color Your World Bookmarks:
- These double-sided markers can also be used to decorate refrigerators, filing cabinets, bulletin boards and more.
- They are a light-hearted gift or prize for children and adults alike.
- These bookmarks make a great fruit and vegetable promotion tool for everyone.
- Use the bookmarks as prizes for contests and raffles.
- Give the bookmarks away for wellness fairs and health fairs.
- Or hand them out to clients as a positive message to make new friends with healthy foods.
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind!
SPECS: package of 50 bookmarks (bulk discounts are available just give us a call)