Food Label Handout Tearpad
Feel great handing out the most up-to-date information with the new food label in this stay-neat tear-off pad. This food label tearpad is very simple to understand and anyone can read the instructions quickly and learn the 3 basic components: calories/portion, heart health, and nutrient density. Tips are given to follow the daily value for added sugars.
Want a more in-depth approach? Check out our new food label math tearpad here.
Positive colors are shown for an eye-catching lesson so you look very professional and savvy!
Use the Nutrition Facts Label Color Handout Tearpad - each tearpad is 50 sheets - full color on the front and back.
Front side: Nutrition Facts Label with concise success tips to read a food label.
- Now they will understand just how to read a nutrition facts label.
- Count calories.
- Keep it healthy for the heart.
- What's in it for me? Check fiber and nutrients!
- And they can make better buying decisions.
Back side: MyPlate Healthy Shopping List:
- Only healthy foods are on the list.
- The list is half fruits and vegetables, just like MyPlate.
- Go lean with protein.
- Make half the grains whole.
- A reminder to make a healthy plate is given in the sidebar.
- Guidance to lower sodium and saturated fat using Daily Value.
- 8.5 X 11"
- Tear off sheets
- Glossy paper
- 50 sheets
- Color on both sides
This makes an excellent nutrition and math lesson, good for any STEM class.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.