10K Steps Bookmarks 2" X 7" pack of 50
- According to the CDC, regular physical activity can help you control your weight, reduce your risk of heart disease, strengthen your bones and muscles, reduce your risk of diabetes, and more!
- Getting 10,000 steps per day is a great way to get active and have fun while you exercise.
- There are lots of ways to get 10,000 steps per day. Try...
- Going for a walk during lunch
- Walking to work
- Taking the stairs instead of an elevator
- Parking farther away from your office
- Walking after work
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind! Made upon customer request.
SPECS: package of 50 (bulk discounts are available just give us a call), printed on both sides
SIZE: 2" x 7"
STOCK: 14 pt glossy paper - this is cardstock and it is like a postcard.
This design is featured in stickers, wristbands, posters, and banners so you can put together a fair with materials that emphasize the importance of a 10K step movement plan.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.