This new poster about staying home when sick will keep your whole office or school happy and healthy. The goal is to explain when to stay home and what to do to prevent getting sick from work or school!
The poster informs on a "need to know" basis for consumers. It shares these highlights and important facts:
- Stay home until 24 hours after a fever subsides without fever lowering meds
- Stay home for 4-5 days after flu symptoms appear
- You are the most contagious the first 3 days of the flu and do not always have a fever
- Use tissues to cover a cough or sneeze
- Wash hands often
- Get a flu shot every fall
The information used on this poster is from the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
The poster is meant to show the basic facts so that individuals can engage in preventative behavior like handwashing, staying home when sick, and using tissues to avoid colds, flu, viruses, and other contagious illnesses through work or school.
- 12" x 18"
- Perfect size for offices, classrooms, exam rooms, break rooms, hallways, workplace, etc.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.