Home Exercise PowerPoint Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Exercise is easier when you can do it at home - 10 minutes here, 20 minutes there - they can even do it while they watch TV! Give them the information they need to more more. Our fun uplifting show will motivate and encourage to do a little each day.
Individuals will learn about:
- Infomercials and home exercise equipment. Sorting through the spam.
- Choosing the best home exercise equipment.
- Moving more - using a pedometer to increase your steps every day
- Couch potato exercise. Using TV commercials to your advantage.
- Weight lifting at home. Increase your strength for everyday tasks
- Why inactivity is a major risk factor for heart disease.
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
This lesson comes with:
- A download with the PowerPoint and PDF file for handouts
- Immediate digital download of all files delivered to your inbox
The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.