Eating On the Go: Fast Food Alternatives Color Handout Download
Learning objectives & benefits:
- One side is just like our 'Eating On the Go' poster.
- The other side lists healthful tips your clients should know before they eat out. Even includes suggestions on how to make healthier choices at Mexican, Chinese and Italian restaurants.
- Teaches your clients how to make the best choices in a fast food world!
- Gives individuals the tools to win at the fast food game. Some ideas include planning ahead and knowing your calorie counts, skipping the mayo, splitting large portions, and ordering dressing on the side.
- Educates the reader with examples of good fast food choices: salad, plain hamburger, soft shell chicken taco and vegetarian pizza are a few options.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.