Fruits and Vegetables Poster - Dance With Your Veggies They Are Great At The Salsa
Your patients are very busy and do not have enough time to exercise or prepare healthy food. They are also inundated with misinformation from media and advertisements. You need beautiful, motivational posters that make a positive message about healthy food. This beauty will brighen any wall.
Learning objectives & benefits for Dance With Your Veggies They Are Great At The Salsa Poster:
- The Dance With Your Veggies They Are Great At The Salsa Poster provides a great visual to remind your patients to eat more veggies.
It features a dancing carrot along with all of the regular salsa vegetables.
- The illustration uses attractive and vibrant colors to emphasize a positive message about physical activity and vegetables.
- It would be great for Nutrition Month because it emphasises the flavors of good health. Who doesn't love salsa?
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with food industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our posters only use the heart healthy, nutrient-rich foods.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- Target population: English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 12X18 - perfect for small spaces
- Laminated and ready to frame or mount. Frame is not included.
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Here are more uses for this poster set:
- Promote a salad bar or salads in a cafeteria.
- Use for a cooking demo on how to make salsa.
- Use in a wellness fair.
- Great for supermarkets and supermarket tours.
- Use for a large office or cafeteria or classroom display.
- Hang all at a time or one at a time and change them out.
- Use in classrooms or school cafeterias to motivate kids to eat more fruits and vegetables to comply with new school meal guidelines.
- Use in gyms and spas.
- Use for childcare providers and their workshops.
- Brighten long-term care facilities.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
This poster can be made into a large wall cling or vinyl banner. We will also consider larger sizes upon request. If you need a different size call us at 800-462-2352.