Drink Water Tearpad 50 Pages English 8.5x11" Color Handouts for Nutrition EducationThis beautiful infographic tearpad puts a hero spin on the boring drink of water.
Drink Water tearpad: Think water is boring? Think again! This tearpad explains that there’s a reason why water is so important — because every system in your body depends on it! In fact, your body is about 60% water AND it uses about nine cups of water daily.
Your body uses water to transport oxygen, nutrients, and waste; to keep your skin, mouth, and eyes moist; to keep digestion regular; and to regulate body temperature. To replace what’s lost, you need to drink water and other fluids, like unsweetened coffee or tea and skim milk. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables also helps because their high water content helps you stay hydrated.
Lessons from Drink Water tearpad:
- Every system in your body depends on water.
- Your body is about 60% water and uses about nine cups of water every day.
- To replenish your body’s water supply, drink water, unsweetened coffee or tea or skim milk.
- Many fruits and vegetables contain lots of water, so eating them can help replace the water your body loses. -Sugary drinks provide water, but watch out for the added calories!
- The important thing is to develop a healthy habit so you drink more water and fewer sugar drinks.
Learning objectives and benefits:
- This colorful 8.5" x 11" water awareness tearpad will educate and entertain on any wall.
- It uses an infographic to help people visualize the importance of drinking enough water daily.
- Beverages can be a major source of sugar and calories in the diet, and many research studies show that the satiety from beverages is not equal to the calories consumed.
- Water is better than most sodas, juice drinks, or other sugared beverages.
- Use this set of 50 color handouts bound in a handy tearpad for wellness fairs, classrooms, offices, cafeterias and more. This high-quality tearpad is on heavy glossy paper and is printed on both sides in color.
- The colors used in this poster attract the human eye and encourage a call to action.
- This beverage awareness tearpad makes a great classroom handout. It is a great idea to pair this tearpad with topics on health.
- Many discussion points can be used for this tearpad.
- Water and unsweetened tea are the best choices
- Health benefits of water
- Why do you need to drink enough water
- Our bodies depend on water
- How to make healthy beverage habits
Size: 8.5" x 11" color handouts bound in tearpad, 50 pages, printed color both sides.
Target population: In English, for general audiences ages 8 - 100
Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. These can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends. The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture. (Source: wikipedia)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.