My Plate Kids and Family Health Fair Banner
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to learning about how to make a healthy balanced diet with built-in portion control using My Plate.
- The My Plate Kids and Family Banner is very visual and helps families and adults constrained on a time and money budget to make a healthy plate, be more active, and make better beverage choices.
- This My Plate Kids and Family Banner will SHOW your audience that healthy food is very appealing and all they have to do is move a little more and choose water for their beverages instead of sugary sodas and sippy drinks.
- The My Plate Kids and Family Banner shows how to eat a balanced, high-fiber, nutrient-dense diet by using the concept of the USDA Choose MyPlate. It's easy to put portions under control when you make a healthy plate.
- This MyPlate themed display will be a hit at any wellness fair.
This banner was inspired by a request from a school nurse who wanted to help her family audience who is very busy and on a limited budget. She can see that the adults and their families struggle with their weight. She wanted a high-impact, yet easy-to-do display for her wellness fair. We created this upon request and by using the USDA Choose My Plate messages and adding the Dietary Guidelines for American's recommendations to move more and to be careful about sugar sweetened beverages.
Dimensions: 48 x 36 inches
- 4 grommets, one on each corner for easy and secure hanging
In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
There are many 18X24 laminated posters featuring My Plate - click on it on the left to find them or give us a call.