Heart Health Brochure -- Lower Your Blood Pressure - Packet of 25
Blood pressure has an impact on health. Make sure that your clients get all the facts about what it is, what causes high blood pressure, what health risks high blood pressure poses, and how to lower it. This brochure includes…
* A discussion of blood pressure and the effects of high blood pressure on health, especially heart health
* An in-depth look at the benefits of lowering blood pressure
* Tips for lowering blood pressure
* Details about the link between diet and blood pressure
* Space to make a plan to lower blood pressure
* A combination of QR codes and html link text that leads straight to a heart attack risk assessment calculator.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With these resources, your audience will…
* Learn about the connection between blood pressure and heart health
* Explore ways to manage their blood pressure
* Create a blood pressure management plan
* Review the link between high blood pressure and diet
* Understand the benefits of blood pressure management, especially as they relate to heart attack risk and overall heart health
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Number of Brochures: 25
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Pamphlets make great handouts because they fold to a practical size and each panel is fast and easy to read. The colors and infographics presented are designed to make everything seem simple and easy.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.