Stress Eating and Food Cravings PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Stress Eating will teach clients:
- How to burn instead of consume calories for stress
- Ways to avoid overeating
- Recognize and cope with stress
- Avoid hidden calories
- Recognize cues to overeat
- Why you get cravings and some low-cal solutions for those cravings (research based)
Each lesson comes with:
- CD with PowerPoint show and PDF file for handouts and leader guide. The PowerPoint show has speaker's notes and you can customize the show for your audience.
- Immediate digital download of all files delivered to your inbox.
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.