Lighten Up Your Cooking PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
The purpose of this program is to make consumers aware of the following:
- Recipe modification to lower fat and calories in cooking and baking
- Portion control counts during cooking, too
- Planning better meals saves time, money and calories!
- Organizing and optimizing kitchen time is key
- Best quick meals - start making something great right now
Each lesson includes:
- PowerPoint Slide Show 30+ slides with speaker's notes on CD
- PDF file on CD for color handouts - use on intranet, email or to print yourself
- Immediate digital download of all files delivered to your inbox
This lesson is part of The 12 MORE Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
The 12 More Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.