12 + 12 = 24 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss - DOWNLOAD NOW
24 Lessons that Will Teach Weight Control for LIFE:
12 Lessons of Weight Management Bundle - Volume 1:
- Lesson 1 - Do you need to lose weight? This first lesson provides a guide for evaluating health and weight status through measurements of waist circumference and BMI.
- Lesson 2 - Want to Lose Weight? Burn More Calories than You Consume! This section includes straightforward and balanced strategies for losing weight and establishing a healthy diet.
- Lesson 3 - Feel Full on Fewer Calories: Think "Choose Right" not "Diet" - Here we explore calorie density and the importance of making wise choices when it comes to food so you fill up on fewer calories. It’s all about fiber!
- Lesson 4 - Exercise to Lose and Control Weight - This lesson explores another vital aspect of a healthy lifestyle: physical activity. Plan a sustainable exercise program even with a busy schedule.
- Lesson 5 - Portion Control: Don't Go Overboard - This section offers ways to control portions and avoid overeating.
- Lesson 6 - There's Lots of Good Reasons to Eat Breakfast - What nutrition education would be complete without an exploration of breakfast? Here we explore aspects of a healthy breakfast, quick/portable options for breakfast on the run, and how to avoid big calorie options.
- Lesson 7 - Cooking is the Better Weigh - This lesson outlines the health benefits of cooking at home while also providing resources, tips, and tricks to cook in a simple, healthy way. It offers everything from strategies for stocking your kitchen to quick, easy recipes to try at home.
- Lesson 8 - Dining Out: Do It the Smart Weigh - But what about those times when you end up in a restaurant? This section explores dining out danger zones, a guide to healthy fast food options, and strategies to keep meals healthful.
- Lesson 9 - Don't Drink Your Calories - This lesson is a wake up that shows calorie consequences for beverages that are huge and full of fat and sugar.
- Lesson 10 - Be Carb Smart - Learn the truth about carbohydrates! This lesson reviews which carbs have nutritional value and which aren’t worth the calories. It also takes an in-depth look at whole plant foods that are high-in-fiber carbohydrates.
- Lesson 11 - Snacking Smart: Think Out of the Bag - We have to talk about snacking - it can make all the difference if done right. The intelligence doesn’t end with carbs! This section explores the value of healthy, timely snacks. In addition to reviewing the components of delicious and healthy snacks, it also looks at the health and metabolic benefits of various meal schedules.
- Lesson 12 - Lower Fat for Better Weight Control - Fat can be one sneaky macro-nutrient. Here, we evaluate different kinds of fats, find hidden fat sources, and share strategies for sidestepping excess and/or unhealthy fats.
- DOWNLOAD all the files you need to succeed:
- 536 meg zip file with all PDF files and all PPT files. You can start working right away! This digital zip file is automatically delivered to your inbox with your paid order.You get lifetime updates on this file! Every time we update the file the system will send you a link to download again!
- 184 page PDF with handouts and leader guide
- 170 page PDF with handouts and leader guide
- 24 PowerPoint shows that are 30+ slides with speaker's notes
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.