Exam Room Spanish Diabetes Information Poster 12x18
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
This 12 X 18 Diabetes Information poster is packed with important information that diabetes patients need to know for optimal health:
- A1C Below 7%
- Explains that blood glucose will stay lower when you exercise and restrict calorie intake.
- Encourage participants to set their personal A1C goal with their doctor.
- Blood Pressure Below 140/80
- Informs that high blood pressure can cause heart attack, stroke and kidney disease.
- Shows your clients how to keep their blood pressure low.
- Lower numbers are given for healthy patients and people who can achieve them without an undue treatment burden.
- Cholesterol in Check
- Shows LDL and HDL goals, and what the numbers mean.
- Includes triglycerides
- Explains how diabetics are more prone to cholesterol abnormalities and heart disease.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: English speaking diabetes patients and their families and caregivers.
12 X 18" poster, laminated.
FREE handouts (download PDF): ABC quick guide, ABC overview, bulletin board design for poster and backup materials
Updated with new ADA standard of care data.