Diabetes Poster Manage ABC
Learning Objectives and Benefits:
This 18 X 24 Diabetes poster is packed with important information that diabetes patients need to know for optimal health:
A1C Below 7%
- Explains that blood glucose will stay lower when you exercise and restrict calorie intake.
- Encourage participants to set their personal A1C goal with their doctor.
Blood Pressure Below 140/80
- Informs that high blood pressure can cause heart attack, stroke and kidney disease.
- Shows your clients how to keep their blood pressure low.
- Lower numbers are given for healthy patients and people who can achieve them without an undue treatment burden.
Cholesterol in Check
- Shows LDL and HDL goals, and what the numbers mean.
- Includes triglycerides
- Explains how diabetics are more prone to cholesterol abnormalities and heart disease.
cTarget population: English speaking diabetes patients and their families and caregivers.
18X24" diabetes poster, laminated
FREE handouts (download PDF): ABC quick guide, ABC overview, bulletin board design for poster and backup materials. It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Updated for new ADA standards of care.
This diabetes poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.