Start Your Day with Breakfast PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
The purpose of this program is to make attendees aware of the following:
- Importance of breakfast and many reasons why everyone should make their day start with a healthful meal to break the fast
- They will be taking notes and wondering how soon they can start making breakfast every day!
- Relax - we have sorted all of the most recent research about the benefits of breakfast and presented them in a comprehensive manner - there is a reason for everyone to want to eat breakfast every day! Weight loss, mental performance, energy and more!
- They will understand that breakfast is a Healthful opportunity for many foods including whole grains, skim dairy and fruit.
- What to Eat
- Which foods might not be such a good idea to eat
- On the Run Ideas
- No Excuse! All excuses are given - with solutions to work around them. No problem is too big or too small for our excuses department!
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more. This PowerPoint show is great for the support of school breakfast programs.
All topics support the messages given in the current Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 37
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.