Exercise to Lose and Control Weight PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- If you are moving instead of sitting, then you are burning twice as many calories.
- Tips are provided for getting motivated for exercise along with how much exercise is needed according to the Dietary Guidelines and Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
- The purpose of this program is to make individuals aware of:
- Exercise as the key to weight control
- Success tips for consistent exercise
- Every little bit counts during the day - it all adds up!
- What a pedometer is and how you can use it in your exercise program.
- Add a n "Exercise To Lose and Control Weight Poster" to your lesson!
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.