Dining Out: Do it the Smart Weigh PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
The purpose of this program is to make individuals aware of the following:
- Dining out presents special dietary challenges like overly rich food choices and huge portions.
- It's important to make an eating plan and then stick with it when dining out.
- Success strategies include ordering smaller portions and lower-calorie foods
- Avoid danger zones
- Food log makeover on dining out disaster by Victoria Shanta-Retelny, RD shows remarkable results with better choices
- Add a colorful "Dining Out: Do It the Smart Weigh Poster" to your lesson!
- This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 13 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like