Dining Out: Do it the Smart Weigh PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 13 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.