Be Carb Smart PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
The purpose of our Be Carb Smart program is to make you aware of the following:
- What are carbohydrates and what foods contain them?
- Calorie-dense versus calorie-light carbohydrates
- How to use Go, Caution, and Whoa to make choices between carbohydrates
- Success tips and recipes
- Add a colorful "Be Carb Smart Poster" to your classroom.
- This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Format: Download PPT and PDF file
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 11
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
You may also like