Let Fruit Be The Star Poster 12X18
Here is a fruit poster that can be used for school breakfasts, corporate cafeterias, wellness fairs, classrooms and school lunches. Fruit is truly the star of the show because it tastes and looks so good. This supports the MyPlate message to focus on fruit and it also supports the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, which calls for individuals to eat less added sugars and more fruits.
Your patients are very busy and do not have enough time to exercise or prepare healthy food. They are also inundated with misinformation from media and advertisements. You need beautiful, motivational posters that make a positive message about healthy food. This beauty will brighen any wall.
Learning objectives & benefits for Let Fruit Be the Star Poster:
- The Let Fruit Be The Star Poster provides a great visual to remind your patients to eat more fruits.
- It features brightly-colored fruits in positive star patterns on a beautiful, sunny yellow background.
- Fruits are a variety of colors and they are inexpensive and easy to find and prepare.
- The fruit photos use attractive and vibrant colors to emphasize a positive message.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with food industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our posters only use the heart healthy, nutrient-rich foods.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- Target population: English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 12X18 - perfect for small spaces
- Laminated and ready to frame or mount. Frame is not included
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Here are more uses for this poster set:
- Promote a salad bar or salads in a cafeteria.
- Use for a cooking demo.
- Use in a wellness fair.
- Great for supermarkets and supermarket tours.
- Use for a large office or cafeteria or classroom display.
- Hang all at a time or one at a time and change them out.
- Use in classrooms or school cafeterias to motivate kids to eat more fruits and vegetables to comply with new school meal guidelines.
- Use in gyms and spas.
- Use for childcare providers and their workshops.
- Brighten long-term care facilities.
This poster can be made into a large wall cling or vinyl banner. We will also consider larger sizes upon request. If you need a different size call us at 800-462-2352.