MyPlate Holiday Poster
During the hectic holiday season, consumers are very busy and faced with the challenge to maintain a healthful lifestyle. With the MyPlate Holiday Poster you can provide excellent, high-impact materials to educate them quickly!
Learning objectives & benefits for MyPlate Holiday Poster:
- The MyPlate Holiday Poster provides a great visual to show your clients how to put more fruits and vegetables into their meals and to include its important message through the holiday season.
MyPlate is the new USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups. It is from choosemyplate.gov and it follows the Dietary Guidelines.
- The MyPlate Holiday Poster uses attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthy options in each food group for a positive message.
Easy-to-read holiday-related tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices using food groups.
- MyPlate emphasizes the Dietary Guidelines recommendations that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, plus lean protein and lowfat/nonfat dairy products.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
- MyPlate Holiday Poster purchase includes a free color handout download in PDF, shown above.
- This is a great holiday nutrition poster for classrooms, cafeterias and offices.
Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
- Our talented artist ensures the best design that competes with industry advertising.
- Our rich colors stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
Held-nothing-back research and message integrity:
- Our MyPlate Posters are incredible not solely because they support the message of food groups, but they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- We do not have to add processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept advertising.
- All posters come with a poster handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update guarantee - if we update our materials you can download the update for free or purchase the physical copy for half price.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
Size: 18X24 laminated
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the image above.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension