Women and Heart Disease PowerPoint Show and Handouts
The 2013 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Treatment of Blood Cholesterol to Reduce Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Risk in Adults clearly states that diet and lifestyle should always be the first approach to manage the risk of heart disease.
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Teach women the importance of diet and lifestyle.
- Help them lower their 10-year heart attack risk test score.
- Includes the new stroke prevention guidelines for women.
- This colorful PowerPoint Show will teach your audience that heart disease is the number one killer of women in the US.
- It explains risk factors and how to reduce them.
- It is simple and comprehensive and contains high-quality color food photos for excellent visuals.
- Speaker's notes are included.
- Number of slides: 34
- Number of handout pages with leader guide:
- Target audience: Ages 15 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.