Weight Management Brochure Building Sugar and Fat Awareness 25 Brochures
How many teaspoons of sugar does a typical juice box contain? How much fat is in an average fast-food burger? Get the answers to these questions (and more!) with the Building Fat and Sugar Awareness brochure. This brochure is divided into 5 sections, which cover...
* Reading and interpreting Nutrition Facts labels
* The fat content of a variety of foods
* The sugar content of a variety of foods and beverages
* Tips and tricks for fat and sugar reduction
* A fat and sugar quiz
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With this brochure, your audience will…
* Learn how to find and measure the fat and sugar content of their foods and drinks
* Explore the fat and sugar content of a variety of fast foods
* Take a quiz about fat and sugar content
* Review tips and tricks for fat and sugar reduction
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Total Number of Brochures:
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.