Want to Lose Weight? Burn More Calories Than You Consume! Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Individuals will have a great visual to help them lose weight by burning more calories than they consume.
- Offers a variety of healthful tips to consume fewer calories. Some of these great tips include eating more fruits and veggies, limiting sugars and sweet, reading food labels, eating smaller meals and much, much more.
- Gives your clients suggestions on how to burn more calories by being more active, sitting less, and exercising for an hour or more most days of the week. Encourages them to make exercise and physical activity a priority each and every day.
- This 18 X 24 weight loss poster can be used individually or as part of the program 12 Lessons of Weight Management Bundle by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program that will enable you to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week). All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics chosen are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 15 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.