MyPlate Start Simple Poster
The new 2020 MyPlate message is "keep it simple" and this poster shows how easy it is to combine the 2 greatest tools, MyPlate and the Nutrition Facts Label:
Shopping is easy if you fill your cart like MyPlate! Fill half of it with fruits and vegetables and then fill the other half with grains and protein
Beware of misleading claims on food packages. Use the Nutrition Facts Label to read about calories, portion sizes, fats, and fiber. Make better selections on all aisles of the store.
- These two tools help individuals to shop and plan meals better.
About MyPlate and the Keep It Simple Program
Our talented artist ensures the best USDA My Plate design that competes with industry advertising.
- MyPlate is the USDA icon that represents the best way to eat using food groups.
- The Start Simple campaign begins now to get ready for the 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines
- Starting simple is a very encouraging way to help individuals take a step in the right direction for better eating throughout their busy days
- MyPlate posters use attractive and vibrant illustrations to emphasize plenty of healthful options in each food group. These USDA my plate posters all have positive messages.
- Easy-to-read tips help individuals learn how to make healthy choices for Fruits, Vegetables, Lean Proteins and Whole Grains, and how to fill their plate the healthy way. Tips are given so dairy foods remain low in fat, sugar and sodium yet high in calcium.
- These posters for My Plate emphasize recommendations from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans that individuals need to eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, plus lean protein and low-fat/nonfat dairy products.
- This message is positive, easy to understand and a great visual.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
- Ground-breaking strategies to engage your audience:
Our MyPlate food group posters are incredible, not solely because they support the message of food groups, but also because they only use the heart healthy nutrient-rich foods in each category.
- Our rich colors in all my plate posters stand out from the pack.
- Messages are positive and easily understood.
- The research holds nothing back and ensures message integrity:
- When you buy MyPlate posters from us, you don't have to worry about sneaky additions of processed foods because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials, especially our MyPlate posters because we do not accept advertising.
- Valuable bonuses:
- Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 4 - 100
- Size: 18X24 laminated, copyright 2019
- All materials are very high quality so they are made to last: thick glossy paper and professional laminating are the hallmark of every poster.
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension