Prevent the Flu PowerPoint Show
When you want to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Individuals will learn simple guidelines to help them avoid getting or spreading the flu:
- Get the flu vaccine
- Avoid danger zones by staying away from germs
- Wash your hands frequently
- Adopt healthy habits such as eating healthy and getting plenty of rest
- Stay home if you get sick so you don't spread your germs to friends
You get 2 PowerPoint shows!
- Adult Education - parents, teachers, caregivers, employees, seniors, staff
- Kids - elementary through high school
- PLUS receive a color PDF file for a 2 page handout with the show
- All the information in this presentation is up to date according to Center for Disease Control and WHO education programs.
This year, use the most up-to-date information with our engaging modern graphics to have your employees, students and staff making a better effort to avoid the flu. Did you know that getting a flu shot can make up to a 70% difference in most people? Everyone will see how effective, safe and important it is to get one. They will learn to avoid germs and not share them. And they will gather the healthy lifestyle facts to stay well and productive all year.
Use this fun show on your website, in lunch and learn programs and for employee education programs. It is ready to go!
- Number of PPT shows: 2
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: 30 each show
- Number of copy-ready handouts: 2 pages
- Target Population Adult: teachers, parents, staff, caregivers, seniors, college students, employees
- Target Population Kids: elementary through high school
- Length of Show: 20-25 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.