Nutritional Strategies for Colon Health PowerPoint Handout Set
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Americans who do not smoke are more likely to die from colorectal cancer than any other type of cancer. Colon cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death In the US. and the 4th most common cancer in the world. Your risk of colon cancer rises sharply after age 50. Colon cancer risk is not the only reason to keep your colon healthy. According to the National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse, approximately 10% of Americans over age 40 have diverticulosis and approximately 50% of Americans between the ages of 60 and 80 have some form of diverticular disease. This show will spell out the most recent research on how to lower the risk for colon cancer and how to manage diverticulosis.
The simple-to-understand PowerPoint show and accompanying copy-ready handouts and leader guide provide basic information to your clients:
- Statistics, Risk Factors, Complications and Treatment
- Statistics, Signs, and Risk Factors
Colon Complication Promoters
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Poor dietary habits
Colon Health Protectors
- Vitamin D
- Good Fats
- Green Tea
- Eating Right for Colon Health - 3 easy takeaway messages from our show
- Number of slides: Over 60 with speaker's notes and fun engaging quizzes to review each section
- Number of handout pages with leader guide in PDF: 8
- Target audience: Ages 40 to 100
- Approximate length of show: 35 - 45 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now lifetime updates.