Nutrition Month Bookmarks 2" X 7" Pack of 50
Food can be so much more than simple fuel.
This Nutrition Month, remind your audience that choosing healthful, balanced meals can be a fun way to experience new flavors. It can also be the basis for fun social experiences like dinner parties or holiday celebrations.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics explains that savoring the flavor of eating right can help us “take time to enjoy food traditions and appreciate the pleasures, great flavors and social experiences food can add to our lives. ”
These bookmarks highlight that message, presenting colorful and healthy foods in a way that will appeal to your consumers even as it inspires them to make more healthful decisions. They include all of the positive eating messages about dietary patterns from the Dietary Guidelines, too. And they have beautiful food photos and drawings on the back side.
Nutrition Month bookmarks make great prizes, giveaway items, and decorations for displays.
FREE gift with purchase - download 2 handouts in PDF one for adults and nutrition month and the other is a kids activity worksheet for nutrition and MyPlate - a link to these is sent after paid checkout.
More uses and ideas for using bookmarks:
- These double-sided markers can also be used to decorate refrigerators, filing cabinets, bulletin boards and more.
- They are a light-hearted gift or prize for children and adults alike.
- These bookmarks make a great fruit and vegetable promotion tool for everyone.
- Use the bookmarks as prizes for contests and raffles.
- Give the bookmarks away for wellness fairs and health fairs.
- Or hand them out to clients as a positive message to make new friends with healthy foods.
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind!
SPECS: package of 50 bookmarks (bulk discounts are available just give us a call)