Kitchen Measurements Bookmarks Pack of 50 2"X7"
Kitchen Measurements Bookmarks are very handy because they convert liquid measures, common measures and imperial measures. They also help with common volume measurements for dry and liquid ingredients. They are perfect for any cook or culinary student. And they make a great learning tool for family and consumer science classes.
These 2" X 7" cooking bookmarks are a modern black and white pattern and they come in packs of 50.
- The front side of the bookmark says, "Kitchen Measurements."
- The back side gives all of the common measurment translations from cups to ounces, pints to quarts, gallons to ounces. It shows common recipe abbreviations. And it helps convert volume measurements to ounces for dry and liquid ingredients.
- Bookmarks are useful because everyone loves to use them to mark the pages in their books.
- They are simple to read and simple to follow.
More uses and ideas for the Kitchen Measurement Bookmarks:
- These double-sided markers can also be used to decorate refrigerators, filing cabinets, bulletin boards and more.
- They are perfect for family and consumer science classes, culinary art students, foodservice workers, cooking class attendees, or anyone who needs to kitchen measurement references.
- Use the bookmarks as prizes for contests and raffles.
- Give them away for wellness fairs and health fairs.
- Or hand them out to clients as a positive message to make new friends with healthy foods.
Designed by Food and Health Communications, Inc. and one of a kind!
SPECS: package of 50 (bulk discounts are available just give us a call)
CUSTOM BOOKMARKS are available: Let us design one for you!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.