Heart Health Brochure -- Lower Your Cholesterol - Packet of 25
High blood cholesterol has an impact on health. Make sure that your clients get all the facts about the different types of cholesterol, the causes of unhealthy cholesterol levels, what health risks high blood cholesterol poses, and how to balance out cholesterol levels. This brochure includes…
* A discussion of cholesterol and the effects of imbalanced cholesterol on health, especially heart health
* An in-depth look at the benefits of balancing cholesterol levels
* Tips for lowering cholesterol
* Details about the link between diet and cholesterol
* A combination of QR codes and html link text that leads straight to a heart attack risk assessment calculator.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
With these resources, your audience will…
* Learn about the connection between cholesterol and heart health
* Explore ways to manage their cholesterol
* Review the link between high cholesterol and diet
* Understand the benefits of cholesterol management, especially as they relate to heart attack risk and overall heart health
Groundbreaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience
* Information is presented in a variety of ways in order to appeal to the broadest range of learning styles.
* Creative and clever elements of both art and phrasing make the lessons engaging and easy to remember.
* The messages in this brochure are positive and easy to understand.
The Latest Scientific Research, Presented with Integrity
* There are no sneaky plugs for specialty products or big brands because this company is not supported by industry advertising.
* Unbiased, evidence-based information is always at the heart of these materials because we do not accept advertising or bow to pressure from outside interests.
* All materials are based on the latest scientific evidence, as supported by peer-reviewed studies.
* Target Population: General audiences, age 18 and up
* Number of Brochures: 25
* Brochure Size: 8.5" x 11"
Pamphlets make great handouts because they fold to a practical size and each panel is fast and easy to read. The colors and infographics presented are designed to make everything seem simple and easy.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.