Healthy Plate PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best right now!
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Fill Your Plate the Healthy "Weigh"!
This program will teach one very easy lesson on how to get every meal right, every time:
- Tips for each food group
- How to use your eye to load the correct amount of each food group on the plate
- Calorie outcomes for food choices by plate
- Downsize plates to keep calories in check
- Low-fat, high-fiber is key
Each lesson includes:
- CD with PowerPoint Slide Show 30+ slides with speaker's notes plus PDF file for color handouts with leader guide
- Immediate digital download of all files sent to your inbox
This lesson is part of The 12 Lessons of Wellness and Weight Loss, by Food and Health Communications.
- The 12 Lessons can be used for a 3 to 12-month worksite wellness/weight management incentive program to teach a new, timely weight management lesson/skill each month (or week).
- You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling and more.
- All topics support the messages given in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate.
- Topics chosen are meant to support today's consumer so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- Number of PowerPoint slides with speaker's notes: 30
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 12
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 20 - 60 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus a CD shipped to you plus lifetime updates to the digital file.