Gluten Free PowerPoint: Celiac and Gluten Sensitivity
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
In this new Gluten Free PowerPoint Presentation and handout set, patients who have gluten sensitivities, including wheat allergy, celiac disease and nonceliac gluten sensitivity, will learn the ins and outs of living with their disease.
Here is what your clients will learn in the show and matching handouts:
- What is gluten sensitivity
- Types of gluten sensitivities
- Symptoms and diagnosis
- Where is gluten found?
- More items to avoid and may contains
- Cooking and Eating Tips
- Meal Ideas
- Where to go for more information
- Quiz for review
PLUS one handout in PDF is given as a "just what you need to know" reminder. And links to our articles and recipes are given in the show so you can go to our site and print more pages as needed.
PLUS we have shared a folder of special gluten-free clipart - there are images of gluten, gluten free foods, and many more gluten-themed images. You can use these over and over in many more projects.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: Over 40
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF):1
- Number of clips in clipart folder: 12
- Target audience: patients who have wheat allergy, celiac sprue disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity or anyone who wants to follow a gluten-free diet
- Approximate length of show: 30-45 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.