Food Label Lab: Dissecting the Truth About Food Labels
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
- Show your clients how to make better food choices using the Nutrition Facts Label.
- Your audience will see case studies on servings per package.
- They will see that reading a label makes a big difference in the outcome for fat, calories, salt
- They will learn about trans fat
- Fun examples keep them interested
- For example, the little snack bag of cookies could be eaten in one sitting - but it is really MANY portions!
- How many calories are really there in the whole package?
- They will learn to decipher package claims and evaluate foods based on fiber, sodium and nutrient contents.Updated with trans-fat information and Dietary Guidelines for Americans recommendations.
Add a colorful "Nutrition Facts Label Poster" to your lesson!
- Number of PowerPoint slides including speaker's notes: 47
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (PDF): 17
- Target audience: Ages 14 - 100
- Approximate length of show: 1 hour
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.