Bring The Farm to Your Table Notepads 25 Sheets 4.25" by 5.5" Pack of 10 - Perfect for My Plate Giveaways, Prizes, Promotions, and Rewards
Bring The Farm to Your Table Notepads 25 Sheets 4.25" by 5.5" Pack of 10 are so beautiful everyone will want to receive or win one! The beautiful vegetables and herbs are arranged in a fascinating pattern of colors and shapes. Whether you want to emphasize farmer's markets, locally grown, or whole fresh foods, this photo will explain how to eat better with one glance.
Did you ever want to hand out a different gift that will be economical yet appreciated and used by your attendees ? Do you need a neat fundraiser gift? Or want to attract traffic to a booth? Or reward class attendees? Or hand out prizes? These notepads are just for you! They can be used to take notes at a special event or they can go home and be cherishes for months as a reminder pad or shopping list pad.
- The custom design of this wellness fair promotional item will set you apart.
- The message for fresh fruit and exercise is positive and this makes a great gift or giveaway that always emphasizes your nutrition message.
- Note-taking opportunities are endless.
- This is one incentive gift they will use over and over. A positive nutrition message will touch the lives of many people each day.
- Use them in conferences for a thoughtful touch that is used and taken home.
- They are great for classes, meetings, wellness fairs, prizes, employee incentives, and written instructions to clients. Or notes to yourself.
Each pad has 25 sheets and is 4.25" by 5.5". They are sold in packs of 10.They are high quality and made in the USA. Each pad is printed on 50 pound offset and has a white 12 point backer card.
This Bring The Farm To Your Table Message is also found in a poster, banner, bookmark, wristband, and sticker. Now you can have an innovative message with matching components in your next event!
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.