Erasable School Lunch Tray Menu 18"X24" - MyPlate Poster My Plate Poster
"Using these will allow a nice professional presentation without spending a huge pile of money on signage!" Sharon Baird, RD, MEd, MBA, summed these school tray menu erasable posters quite well. We have come a long way from our other MyPlate menu poster because now it looks like a school tray and it includes the items everyone has to offer all the time. Why write "milk" every day? PLUS it has the portions kids need to use along with the offer versus serve rules.
The School Menu Erasable poster is a warm yellow color and the writing areas are light so they make your menu stand out. This portable "menu board" poster is very versatile!!
The kids will smile, the teachers and food servers will be thrilled, everyone will laugh and be happy and lunch will go very smoothly. We guarantee it and this has been tested on a real live school that is Offer Versus Serve/National School Lunch Program/MyPlate and HealthierUS Challenge compliant! Our poster is compliant through 2015 and beyond!!
Learning objectives & benefits for School Menu Erasable Poster:
- This fun and educational poster will allow you to write a daily menu for a school cafeteria.
- Place each menu item in a section to help kids balance their tray and have a more healthful diet.
- The format on the poster helps kids follow the new lunch rules to have a 1/2 cup serving of fruits and/or vegetables plus choose 2 more items from the Protein, Grains or Dairy groups.
- Emphasize the new dietary guidelines and MyPlate by using a positive message to fill half their plate with fruits and veggies.
- The bottom panel has the 2 rule reminder for the school lunch program and there is room for you to write your message, too!
- Use dry erase marker which stays crisp during foodservice and erases completely so you can work on tomorrow's menu! Plus this poster is much less expensive than a dry erase board and it's small and portable so it's perfect for classroom activities, too!
- Write a fresh menu for breakfast and lunch menu choices and promote MyPlate.
- Works with National School Lunch Program, MyPlate, HealthierUS School challenge and offer-versus-serve programs.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 6 - 100
Size: 18X24 laminated
Handout: PDF download, 3 pages
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.
"Thanks! Your MyPlate poster just arrived and it looks great! It is already posted on the hallway for all to see." Karen Newton, Program Manager, West Virginia University Cooperative Extension
My custom Breakfast and Lunch Rock Your Tray Posters arrived today and they look great! The size is perfect!
Thank you for getting these completed and out to me so quickly and just in time for our school start!
My students will be viewing your video ‘Rock Your Tray’ the first week of school and seeing the new Rock Your Tray Posters in the cafeteria will really reinforce the message!"
Sharon Baird, RD, MEd, MBA
Food Service Director
Goleta Union School District
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.