Diabetes Flip Chart - Table Top Flipchart
This flip chart is a great way to talk about diabetes with patients and clients. The infographics are very compelling about diabetes and learning all of the associated terms along with healthful lifestyle plans for managing this chronic disease. They will learn eight essential diabetes lessons that will enable them to take control of their health:
- What is diabetes?
- What is prediabetes?
- What are the types of diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for diabetes?
- What do glucose test results mean?
- How do you lower your risk for diabetes?
- How do you manage the ABCs of diabetes: A1C, Blood Pressure, and Cholesterol?
- Why do you need to take care of your diabetes?
Here is what they will see on each page of this Cholesterol table-top flip chart:
- Page 1 - definition of diabetes and prediabetes plus signs and symptoms
- Page 2 - types of diabetes
- Page 3 - risk factors for diabetes
- Page 4 - testing for diabetes and reducing risk factors
- Page 5 - A1C
- Page 6 - blood pressure
- Page 7 - cholesterol
- Page 8 - diabetes care
Use this diabetes education flip chart on a table top in a variety of settings: community education, waiting rooms, class rooms, health and wellness fairs, dining rooms, and private counseling. It will become an excellent, hands-on educational tool that you can use to teach people about how to make diet and lifestyle changes that are life-altering for a better quality of life. They can also educate themselves quickly by flipping through all of the pages. Great infographics always help people learn quickly and easily.
- Size: 11" x 17"
- 8 pages
- Stands on table with back easel - supplied - just insert tongue of easel in its groove - or disassemble to store away; tested and sturdy!
- Bound at the top with a spiral