COPD and Nutrition PowerPoint Show and Handouts
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is one of the most common lung diseases. It makes it difficult to breathe. This show which was requested by one of our dietitian customers, will help your clients understand how nutrition and the COPD diet can help them manage their condition and breathe better.
The simple-to-understand PowerPoint show and accompanying copy-ready handouts and leader guide provide basic information to your clients:
- COPD, Macronutrients and You
- The scoop on protein, carbohydrates and fat
- All about calories
- Macronutrient quiz
- Foods to Avoid
- Gassy stuff
- Foods to Choose
- Foods with potassium
- Foods to choose quiz
- Healthful Habits
- Avoid painful foods
- Keep it simple
- Healthful habits quiz
- Number of slides: Over 45 with speaker's notes and fun engaging quizzes to review each section
- Number of handout pages with leader guide in PDF: 6
- Target audience: Ages 30 to 100: Families and patients who have COPD and their caregivers
- Approximate length of show: 30 - 40 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.