Bariatric Eating Out PowerPoint and Handout Lesson
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
In this new Bariatric Eating Out PowerPoint Presentation and handout set, bariatric patients will learn the diet stages and tips to succeed after their surgery. They will find information about the different types of gastric surgeries, what to expect after the procedure, how to follow the steps of the diet, a maintenance plan overview and lifestyle changes.
PLUS there is more - the handouts have a place where you can write your contact information ("Brought to you by") and they have a special form at the end where you can customize instructions for each patient. The handouts are in Word so you can make changes to them easily.
PLUS we have shared a folder of special bariatric eating out clipart - there are images of restaurant and dining icons, the beverage rules and protein guide. You can use these over and over in many more projects.
These materials follow recommendations by the National Institute of Health. Tips for eating out by Melodi Peters, RD, who requested this show.
- Number of slides with speaker's notes: Over 40
- Number of handout pages with leader guide (Word): 5
- Number of clips in clipart folder: 19
- Target audience: bariatric patients after surgery for ongoing support (after liquid stage)
- Approximate length of show: 30-45 minutes
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.