4 Lessons to Lower Blood Pressure PowerPoint Program
Instant Digital FILE emailed
When you need to look your very best now...
Learning objectives & benefits:
Are you looking for a comprehensive Blood Pressure Education program that puts your attendees in the habit of coming back to class for your knowledge and support?
The 4 Lessons to Lower Blood Pressure shows are very visual - with photographs and charts that engage and teach. Handouts match the shows and provide recipes, substitution charts to lower sodium, DASH eating plans and more. You will have everything you need to launch a blood pressure lowering program for your employees, clients and patients.
No need to reinvent the wheel - imagine how long it would take you to organize the most current research for four shows never mind make the illustrations and find or purchase photographs and clipart! We have put it all together for you to send you on your way to success.
Use these Blood Pressure Lessons and Blood Pressure Posters in a wellness fair, counseling or classes. Group programs can make health education more affordable for individuals and at the same time bring more money into your practice. If you are an employee-based facility, having a program for everyone promotes teamwork and success! And if you are creating an online program, this will provide valuable content that is electronically ready!
These classes touch on the four key points to lowering blood pressure -
- to learn the basics of blood pressure,
- lower the sodium in the diet,
- eat a DASH style diet that is rich in calcium, magnesium and potassium from a plant-based diet, and exercise.
- Participants will have the knowledge and skills needed to improve their health and lower their blood pressure over the long term.
Here is what you receive in this valuable up to date package:
- Four Blood Pressure lessons with 4 PowerPoint shows with speaker's notes and a 26-page book of copy-ready handouts and leader guide for the four most important lessons to lower blood pressure:
- 1. Introduction to High Blood Pressure (28 slides)
- 2. Make the DASH (43 slides)
- 3. Cut the Salt (48 slides)
- 4. Get Moving to Lower Blood Pressure (36 slides)
- Teach important lessons and skills to individuals to prevent a rise in their blood pressure with age or to lower existing high blood pressure. It can be used in classes for wellness, hypertension, cardiac rehab and diabetes.
- Each lesson comes with a PowerPoint show, copy-ready black and white handouts with leader guide, PDF file for color handouts.
- Plus shipped CD orders receive a free laminated 18x24 Blood Pressure Poster, Exercise Poster, Make the DASH Poster and Sodium Poster.
- Number of slides: Over 150 in four different PowerPoint shows with speaker's notes
- Number of handout pages with leader guide: 26
- Target audience: Ages 12 - 100
- Approximate length of each show: 30 - 60 minutes
- Comes with 4 free Heart Health Posters
- Get an immediate digital download right now plus lifetime updates to the digital file.