2020-2025-Dietary-Guidelines from JudyDoherty on Vimeo.
The 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans is the one show you need now to get individuals up-to-date on all of the latest research presented by the Dietary Guidelines for Americans Expert Panel!
The concepts presented in this show are easy to understand and follow. The best thing about the 2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans is that the panel upheld the standards of previous years for limiting salt, saturated fat, sugar, and alcohol while making everything more simple AND they added guides for babies and toddlers.
This comprehensive show comes with over 40 slides that are based on graphics and photos that beautifully illustrate and sell key health messages to your audience. The presentation also comes with a set of slide handouts so your audience can have a copy of your presentation and take notes.
Overview and learning objectives:
- 2020-2025 DGA focuses on helping all individuals no matter their health status because everyone can benefit. More than half of adults have diet-related chronic diseases like cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and some types of cancer.
- The dietary pattern approach helps people make their own eating plan better
- Lifespan guides – never too early to start or too late to adopt
- Four easy to remember guidelines are taught in this version:
- Follow a healthy eating pattern at every life stage
- Eat nutrient-dense foods
- Focus on nutrients needed in calories allotted
- Limit sugar, sodium, saturated fat, and alcohol.
- Watch the complete preview of the show in the video above.
- This show boils down over 100 pages into 44 slides that are organized and easy to understand. It makes a perfect segue for teaching important lessons on reading a Nutrition Facts Label, MyPlate, Portion Control, and much more.
- Slides for speaker's notes, resources, food inspiration photos and DGA special notes make the show engaging and positive.
- Speaker's notes include fun questions and discussion points throughout the show!
- You can easily convert the show for any audience and any age.
- PPT file with 44 slides with speaker's notes and about slide for you to fill in your information
PDF handouts offer a copy of the show with 3 slides up and note lines
- Get an immediate digital download right now