My Plate Bulletin Board for Kids and Classrooms
Use the MyPlate Kid's Bulletin Board kit to make an engaging lesson that shows how to make a healthy plate.
Engage and teach with the beautiful MyPlate Kid's Poster that illustrates:
- Name the food groups for each section of the plate and cup.
- Fill half your plate with fruits and veggies.
- Fill one quarter of your plate with lean protein that is about the size of a deck of cards.
- Fill one quarter of your plate with grains, preferably whole grains.
- Remember to add a cup of milk.
It shows what is in each food group by type of food and portion. AND it has a beautiful kid-friendly healthy plate. PLUS there is a beautiful basket of veggies to add color and inspiration.
Put them in awe with beautiful, healthy food shots.
This kit contains 10 pieces in all:
- 1 18X24 laminated quiz poster - free
- 2 piece title (36X6" total = 2 pieces that are 18X6 inches for one long title) that is printed on 100# glossy paper
- 5 food group photos 12" X 3.5" on 100# glossy paper with high resolution photo printing
- 2 larger photos: veggies and healthy myplate photo example 12"X9" on 100# laminated glossy with high resolution photo printing
- Health Poster Topics: MyPlate, MiPlato, Nutrition, Healthy Diet, Balanced Diet, Dietary Guidelines, Fruits and Vegetables
We can put any of our MyPlate posters on this board - see the other options in this category.
This bulletin board will be absolutely stunning and it is very simple. A photo speaks a thousand words. Designed for 4'X3' bulletin board but you can also fit on many other sizes.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.