Do You Need To Lose Weight? Poster
Learning objectives & benefits:
- The purpose of this 18 X 24 weight loss poster is to make your clients aware of their weight status and health.
- The BMI table shows them their Body Mass Index at one glance. They can also measure their waist to determine if they need to lose weight.
- Educates the individual on health risks associated with being overweight or obese, such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and stroke, high blood pressure, some types of cancers, sleep apnea, osteoarthritis, gallbladder disease and fatty liver disease.
- Informs your client that by losing as little as 10 to 20 pounds they can lower their chances of developing serious health risks.
- This wellness poster can be used as an individual educational tool or as part of a new 12-lesson program by Food and Health Communications for a 3- to 12- month worksite wellness/weight-management incentive program whereby you can teach a new, timely weight-management lesson/skill each month (or week). You can also use topics individually for wellness programs, health fairs, classes, counseling, and more. All topics support the messages in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and MyPlate. The topics are designed to support today's consumers so they can make better choices in their fast-paced lifestyles.
- It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster.
Target population: In English, for general audiences, ages 12 - 100
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.