The Way To Eat With Diabetes Poster
A diabetes diagnosis can be confusing and overwhelming. That’s why we created this poster -- to make it easier to navigate the changes that diabetes patients need to make in their lives and diets. With the How to "Carb" With Diabetes poster, patients will learn what carbs are, how many carbs are in typical servings of foods, and how to put together healthful meals. With this poster, lifestyle changes are much easier and more approachable. It also makes a great classroom poster plus it can be used as a school cafeteria poster. Poster Features:
Ground-Breaking Strategies to Engage Your Audience:
- This diabetes poster was requested by an advisor who works to educate diabetes patients.
- It provides an "at a glance" visual lesson about how to read a food label and make a healthful plate.
- This poster also teaches clients how to find carb content information on a food label.
- It highlights the importance of fiber and offers insight into some of the best sources of fiber.
- Looking for a summary of key carb sources? Look no further -- this poster has it all, along with an outline of what constitutes a single serving of carbohydrates.
- It is all about my meal! Best of all, this poster offers a delicious, colorful, healthful plate for any meal, which can help diabetes patients visualize what a balanced meal with proper carb servings looks like.
Research and Messages with Integrity:
- Our talented artists create colorful and professional designs.
- Eye-catching and fun illustrations help the poster to stand out from the pack.
- All the health messages are positive and easy to understand.
- The poster makes a great visual resource for fast instruction.
- Our incredible posters only feature heart-healthy, nutrient-rich foods.
- We do not have to add any foods with questionable nutritional value because we are not supported by big industry advertising.
- Unbiased, science-based information is always at the heart of our materials because we do not accept any advertising dollars.
- All posters come with a free handout download and bulletin board tips.
- Update Guarantee -- if we update something that you have already purchased, you can download the update for free or get half off of the price of a physical copy.
- Target population: English-speaking families, caregivers, and patients dealing with diabetes.
- Size: 18x24
- Copyright 2012
- Handout: PDF download, 2 pages
- All materials are high quality and made to last. Thick, glossy paper and professional lamination are the hallmark of every poster.
This poster comes with a free handout download PDF shown in the images above.