Cut resistant gloves size small - one pair
Challenge: How to keep your hands and the hands of your students and employees safe while cutting with a knife? Use these gloves chosen by our professional chef as being comfortable and high in quality.
They were requested by a culinary art director of a kids cooking school and we thought they were such a great idea we added them to our store.
Use these gloves for a number of culinary activities:
- cooking demos,
- nutrition presentations,
- private counseling,
- wellness fairs,
- food demonstrations,
- trade shows
- and super market tours.
Position yourself as the food and nutrition expert and keep everyone's hands safe.
Quality and specs:
- Made with Kevlar, synthetic composition
- Five times stronger than steel
- Extremely heat resistant.
- Each cut resistant glove features a 7-gauge machine knit shell.
- Rated as ASTM/CPPT Cut Level 3: 1118 grams (about 39 ounces).
- Size: Small
- Measure around widest part of palm for size. S (7-8") M (8-9") L (9-10") XL (10 -11")
- A small will fit most women's hands and can be used for kids for kids cooking classes, too
Guide to ASTM ANSI cut resistant levels - represents amount of weight needed to make a cut.
Level 0 Level 1 >200 to 500 grams
Level 2 >500 to 1000 grams
Level 3 >1000 to 1500 grams
Level 4 >1500 to 3500 grams
Level 5 >3500 grams
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.